Applicants have the ability to review their portion of an FCC Form 474, Service Provider Invoice (SPI) Form, submitted by a service provider before payments are disbursed to that service provider.
To request an invoice check, applicants should go to Submit a Question and follow these steps:
- Log in to One Portal to access the E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC).
- Click the Contact Us link from the upper right menu on your landing page.
- In the Title field, type “Invoice Check”.
- In the Description field, enter the following information:
- Billed Entity Number (BEN)
- BEN name
- Funding year (FY)
- FCC Form 471 number
- Funding Request Number(s) (FRN)
- Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN), also known as the service provider’s 498 ID
- In the Topic drop-down menu, select the “FCC form 474 – SPI.”
- Select “FCC Form 474” from the Form Type drop-down menu.
- If you have the invoice number, enter it in the Form Number field.
You, as the applicant, will receive an automated response that includes your case number. Save the case number for reference. Your case will be updated after the invoice check is placed on the FRN(s).
Each time a service provider submits a SPI Form that references one of these FRNs, USAC will ask the service provider to obtain a certification from you that the invoiced services were delivered and installed. USAC will not process a payment on the FRN until you make this certification.