To support your High Cost program needs, important resources are outlined in this section.
Visit the webpages below to get started:
- Announcements: Includes information about the High Cost program.
- Appeals & Audits: To ensure the highest level of program integrity, USAC conducts audits of beneficiaries. Learn more about these audits and how to appeal.
- COVID-19 Response: Outlines temporary program changes made in response to the pandemic.
- Forms and Filing Deadlines: Includes a detailed list of the High Cost filing deadlines and links to applicable forms and templates.
- Fund Verification Reviews: Provides information on and resources for USAC’s compliance reviews.
- Glossary of Terms: Provides definitions of common High Cost program terms and acronyms.
- Rules & Orders: Provides links to the High Cost program rules and FCC orders that establish the funds that make up the High Cost program.
- Tools: Provides public High Cost data, including support disbursement amounts and other funding tools. Participants can also track the submission and receipt of certifications.
- Upcoming Dates: Includes monthly webinar and training dates, deadlines, and more.