Join USAC for our live training webinars provided throughout the year for Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program participants. We will share program updates and essential guidance to help participants learn about and successfully navigate the program.
During each webinar, the audience will have the opportunity to take part in a live question and answer session with members of the E-rate Program team when we will answer questions on the webinar topic.
Equipment and Set-Up
To participate, you’ll need:
- To meet the system requirements for attendees,
- Click the “check system requirements” link to determine whether your computer meets the requirements to see and hear the webinar.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- You can listen the webinar audio using your computer speakers or headset, or by calling in using the number provided in your confirmation email.
Select a webinar below to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the event. You can add a calendar reminder from the registration confirmation page or event confirmation email by clicking “Add to Calendar.”
There are no upcoming webinars at this time. Please check back.
Most Recent Webinar
March 12, 2020 | 57 minutes
This office hour webinar will consist of a brief verbal summary of the online training materials listed below followed by a demonstration of the FY2020 Category Two Budget Tool. After the demonstration, we will conduct a Q&A session to answer questions.
Recommended for: E-rate participants of all experience levels
Prerequisites for this webinar – Review one or more of these items:
- December 13, 2019 SL News Brief – “Category Two Budgets for FY2020”
- February 28, 2020 Special Edition SL News Brief – “FY2020 Category Two Budget Tool Released”
- FY2020 Category Two Budget Tool and Instructions
We recommend that participants review the suggested online training materials in advance. The majority of the session will be dedicated to Q&A, so please come prepared with your questions.