Join USAC for our live training webinars provided throughout the year for Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program participants. We will share program updates and essential guidance to help participants learn about and successfully navigate the program.
During each webinar, the audience will have the opportunity to take part in a live question and answer session with members of the E-rate Program team when we will answer questions on the webinar topic.
Equipment and Set-Up
To participate, you’ll need:
- To meet the system requirements for attendees,
- Click the “check system requirements” link to determine whether your computer meets the requirements to see and hear the webinar.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- You can listen the webinar audio using your computer speakers or headset, or by calling in using the number provided in your confirmation email.
Select a webinar below to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the event. You can add a calendar reminder from the registration confirmation page or event confirmation email by clicking “Add to Calendar.”
There are no upcoming webinars at this time. Please check back.
Most Recent Webinar
February 17, 2021
This office hour webinar will focus on answering your questions about service provider selection and filing the FCC Form 471. To prepare for this event, attendees should review the items listed below before the webinar.
Recommended for: Applicants and service providers
E-rate experience level: Beginner/Intermediate
Prerequisites for this webinar – Review one or more of these items:
- FCC Form 471 video series
- November 5, 2020 E-rate Pre-Commitment Process webinar (Register to watch the recording.)