E-Rate News Brief
The E-Rate News Brief will give you information about upcoming funding commitments, tips to help you through the application process, and other timely information.
This electronic news brief is issued via subscription. To unsubscribe, click the “unsubscribe” link located in the bottom of the email you received.
The E-Rate News Brief is published on the website and in the E-Rate Productivity (EPC) News feed. Published editions from the past year are available below.
If you would like a copy of an older edition, please visit the E-Rate News Brief archive.
Filter by Year
- 2024 E-Rate Training and Conference Schedule
- February 27 Invoicing Deadline for FY2022 Recurring Services
- Reminders for Filing an FY2024 FCC Form 471
- Preparing for the FY2024 Application Filing Window
- Bus Wi-Fi Equipment and Services Requests
- Updated Community Eligibility Provision Threshold
- FY2024 Window Open
- FY2024 Window Resources
- January Training Opportunities