E-Rate News Brief
The E-Rate News Brief will give you information about upcoming funding commitments, tips to help you through the application process, and other timely information.
This electronic news brief is issued via subscription. To unsubscribe, click the “unsubscribe” link located in the bottom of the email you received.
The E-Rate News Brief is published on the website and in the E-Rate Productivity (EPC) News feed. Published editions from the past year are available below.
If you would like a copy of an older edition, please visit the E-Rate News Brief archive.
Filter by Year
- Extended CSC Hours for Final Days of the Application Filing Window
- FCC Form 471 Last-Minute Filing Tips
- What to do If You Missed the FY2023 FCC Form 470 Deadline
- February 27 Invoicing Deadline for FY2021 Recurring Services
- Reminders for Filing an FY2023 FCC Form 471
- Coming Soon: UEI Required on FCC Form 498 for Applicants
- FY2023 Window Open
- FY2023 Window Resources
- January Training Opportunities
- E-Rate Application Filing Window Webinars
- Preparing for the FY2023 Application Filing Window
- AUP Audit Confirmation Letters