E-rate Productivity Center (EPC)
EPC is the account and application management portal for the Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program. E-rate Program participants use this tool to manage program processes, receive notifications and to contact customer service.
New users? Contact us
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and MFA troubleshooting
- Videos – Visit our Videos page.
- Form User Guides – Visit our Forms page
- EPC Access Agreement (Commercial End User Agreement)
- View the application process flowchart to keep track of where you are in the applicant or service provider process.
The supported Web browsers are listed in the table below.
Web browsers must allow cookies. If a user’s browser is not configured to allow cookies, then the system will display an alert stating that cookies must be enabled in order to log in. EPC does not support browsers that are no longer supported by their vendor. Use the latest supported browser version and always apply all available security updates.
|Microsoft Edge||Microsoft Edge is only supported on Windows 10 operating systems.|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 11||Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is supported on Windows operating systems.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is supported on Windows 8.x tablet.
Running Internet Explorer in Enterprise or Document Mode to emulate older browser versions is not supported.
|Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox updates automatically. EPC supports the most recent stable version of Mozilla Firefox.|
|Google Chrome||Google Chrome updates automatically. EPC supports the most recent stable version of Google Chrome.|
|Apple Safari||Safari is only supported on Mac operating systems.|
Questions? We’re here to help.
The Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program team is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us with your questions or to set up a new user account.
Create a Customer Service Case in EPC:
- Log in to One Portal to access EPC.
- Select the Contact Us link from the upper right menu on your landing page.
Call us at (888) 203-8100
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET