To support your E-Rate program needs, important resources are outlined in this section.
Visit the webpages below to get started:
- Announcements: Includes information about the E-Rate program and its monthly newsletter.
- Appeals & Audits:
- Any program participant who disagrees with a USAC decision may file an appeal.
- To ensure the highest level of program integrity, USAC conducts audits of beneficiaries.
- COVID-19 Response: Outlines temporary program changes made in response to the pandemic.
- Document Retention: Includes information regarding the document retention requirement issues by the FCC.
- E-Rate Productivity Center (EPC): Learn more about EPC, the account and application management portal for the E-Rate program.
- Fall Training 2022 Questions and Answers Transcript: See questions and answers provided as part of 2022 Fall Training Webinars.
- Forms: List of E-Rate applicant and service provider forms with links to filing systems, user guides, and additional information.
- Glossary of Terms: Provides definitions of common E-Rate program terms and acronyms.
- Tools: Provides public E-Rate data, including commitment and other funding tools.
- Upcoming Dates: Includes upcoming webinar and training dates, deadlines, and more.