Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of phone and internet. Eligible customers will get up to $9.25 toward their bill; residents of Tribal lands can receive an additional $25 per month.
If your company is new to Lifeline, please provide us with your company’s contact information using FCC Form 498.
- Review the pages in this section
- Create an account in USAC’s E-File and NLAD systems
- Sign up for the Lifeline program newsletter and/or the NLAD bulletin
- View our Upcoming Dates page to register for our upcoming monthly webinars and training
- Review previous webinars and our video library on the Learn page
- Email Lifeline Program to add your company information to Lifeline’s Companies Near Me tool
If you perform program enrollments or other related Lifeline transactions, visit our Representative Accountability Database (RAD) pages.
If you are a Lifeline consumer or interested in applying for our program, visit our consumer site.