Welcome to RHC Learn! Here you will find all the handouts, training videos, and webinar recordings that will assist you in applying to the RHC Program. All events and resources are offered free of charge.
Have feedback about our FY2020 Training and Resources? Provide your feedback here.
- Telecom Program FCC Form 465 Best Practices – July 29, 2020, 2:00 p.m. ET – Register here!
RHC Program General Information
- RHC Program Brochure
- RHC Program Application Process Overview
- Report and Order 19-78 Changes Tip Sheet
- Information for FY2019 and FY2020 Applicants
- Order DA 20-345 Tip Sheet (COVID-19 Relief Order)
Eligibility (FCC Form 460 and 465)
Request for Services (FCC Form 461 and 465)
- Request for Services Summary
- Competitive Bidding FAQ
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Checklist (HCF Program only)
- Network Plan Checklist (HCF Program only)
Funding Requests (FCC Form 462 and 466)
- Funding Request Summary
- Urban and Rural Rate Information Tip Sheet (Telecom Program only, for FY2020 and prior)
- Standard Urban Distance (SUD) (Telecom Program only)
- Maximum Allowable Distance (MAD) (Telecom Program only)
- How to Find Your FCL in My Portal Guide
- Equipment Tip Sheet (HCF Program only)
- Funding Limitations Tip Sheet (HCF Program only)
- Off-site Data Centers and Admin Offices Tip Sheet (HCF Program only)
Consortia (HCF Program Only)
- Consortia Getting Started Tip Sheet
- Forming a Consortium Tip Sheet
- FCC Form 461 and 462 Tip Sheet for Consortia
- Consortium Rurality Compliance Tip Sheet
The material on these web pages is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting the RHC Program rules, orders, and other primary sources of information. Applicants and service providers are ultimately responsible for knowing and complying with all RHC Program rules and procedures.