When to File
Upcoming Deadlines for Forms
FCC Form 499-A and FCC Form 499-Q
|Form Name||Form Due Date*||Revenue Reported||Revision Deadline*|
|FCC Form 499-Q||November 1, 2022||1Q projected 2023
3Q revenue 2022
|December 16, 2022|
|FCC Form 499-Q||February 1, 2023||2Q projected 2023
4Q revenue 2022
|March 20, 2023|
|FCC Form 499-A||April 3, 2023||Prior year: 2022
January – December
|March 31, 2024|
|FCC Form 499-Q||May 1, 2023||3Q projected 2023
1Q revenue 2023
|June 15, 2023|
|FCC Form 499-Q||August 1, 2023||4Q projected 2023
2Q revenue 2023
|September 15, 2023|
|FCC Form 499-Q||November 1, 2023||1Q projected 2024
3Q revenue 2023
|December 18, 2023|
* When a form due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the form is due the following business day.
As general guidance for filing the FCC Forms 499-A/Q (Telecommunications Reporting Worksheets):
- Forms must be received by USAC on or before the due date to be considered filed on time.
- Failure to file the FCC Form 499-A or FCC Form 499-Q (if applicable) within 30 days of the due date will result in a late filing fee assessed by USAC.
- The FCC Form 499-A (annual Telecommunications Reporting Worksheet) reports historical revenue.
- There is a one year deadline from the original due date for downward revisions; upward revisions are accepted anytime.
- The FCC Form 499-Q (quarterly Telecommunications Reporting Worksheet) projects the future quarter’s revenue.
- There is a 45-day deadline from the original due date for any revisions.