When to File
Upcoming Deadlines for Forms
FCC Form 499-A and FCC Form 499-Q
|Form Name||Form Due Date*||Revenue Reported||Revision Deadline*|
|FCC Form 499-Q||November 2, 2020||1Q projected 2021
3Q revenue 2020
|December 17, 2020|
|FCC Form 499-Q||February 1, 2021||2Q projected 2021
4Q revenue 2020
|March 17, 2021|
|FCC Form 499-A||April 1, 2021||Prior year: 2020
January – December
|April 1, 2022|
|FCC Form 499-Q||May 3, 2021||3Q projected 2021
1Q revenue 2021
|June 16, 2021|
|FCC Form 499-Q||August 2, 2021||4Q projected 2021
2Q revenue 2021
|September 15, 2021|
|FCC Form 499-Q||November 1, 2021||1Q projected 2022
3Q revenue 2021
|December 15, 2021|
* When a form due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the form is due the following business day.
As general guidance for filing the FCC Forms 499-A/Q (Telecommunications Reporting Worksheets):
- Forms must be received by USAC on or before the due date to be considered filed on time.
- Failure to file the FCC Form 499-A or FCC Form 499-Q (if applicable) within 30 days of the due date will result in a late filing fee assessed by USAC.
- The FCC Form 499-A (annual Telecommunications Reporting Worksheet) reports historical revenue.
- There is a one year deadline from the original due date for downward revisions; upward revisions are accepted anytime.
- The FCC Form 499-Q (quarterly Telecommunications Reporting Worksheet) projects the future quarter’s revenue.
- There is a 45-day deadline from the original due date for any revisions.