To support your Rural Health Care program needs, important resources are outlined in this section.
Visit the webpages below to get started:
- Announcements: Includes information about the RHC program and its monthly newsletter.
- Appeals & Audits:
- Any aggrieved party that wishes to appeal a USAC decision may file an appeal.
- To ensure the highest level of program integrity, USAC conducts audits of beneficiaries. Learn more about these audits and how to appeal.
- Forms: Download blank versions of the forms required in both the Healthcare Connect Fund Program and Telecommunications Program.
- My Portal: Log in to the online application management system and download important account holder resources.
- Sample Documents: Download samples of common supporting documentation required in the program, including LOAs and TPAs.
- Tools: Provides public RHC data, including the ability to look up invoicing deadlines, search posted services, and more.
- Upcoming Dates: Includes monthly webinar and training dates, deadlines, and more.