USAC created the Tribal Training initiative to help Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program applicants on Tribal lands participate effectively in the E-rate Program. Our goal is to reduce the digital divide and promote high-speed broadband connectivity to Tribal schools and libraries.
Members of the E-rate Program staff are available to help Tribal applicants navigate the program, assist with solving and preventing funding issues, answer questions, provide training materials and guidance, and more.
The E-rate Program hosts a monthly call for Tribal E-rate Program applicants. The monthly call is a chance for prospective E-rate Program applicants to engage with the E-rate team to discuss special topics, share program updates, and ask any questions.
Monthly calls are generally held at 4:00 p.m. ET on the second Tuesday of each month. Any schedule changes will be noted below. Contact the USAC Tribal Liaison for the call-in information and agenda.
2020 Q1 Schedule
- January 14, 2020
- February 11, 2020
- March 10, 2020
USAC hosts a variety of free live training events. This section has information on upcoming trainings. If you have questions, please contact us.
Tribal Training Webinars
January 29, 2020 at 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET
FCC Form 470 Demo – Register Today
This webinar is designed to help Tribal E-rate applicants successfully file a Funding Year (FY) 2020 FCC Form 470. This event will include a step-by-step demonstration of filing the form and will be followed by a Q&A session.
February 27, 2020 at 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET
FCC Form 471 Demo – Registration Opening Soon
This webinar is designed to help Tribal E-rate applicants successfully file an FY2020 FCC Form 471. This event will include a step-by-step demonstration of filing the form and will be followed by a Q&A session.
Visit our Webinars page for more upcoming events.
USAC Tribal Applicant Trainings
2020 Fall Schedule: TBD
- View the Tribal Training presentations archive.
- Subscribe to the weekly SL News Brief and the SL Tribal Training Newsletter to receive valuable deadline reminders, prompts for the monthly call, and training announcements.
- Visit the Videos page to watch step-by-step tutorials.
- Register for a webinar or watch a recording on our Webinars page.
- Ready to apply? See the E-rate Productivity Center (EPC) page for more information.
- Are you a Tribally-owned service provider? See the service provider process for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact USAC Tribal Liaison, Kraynal Alfred.