Bankruptcy Payments

There are two types of bankruptcy payments:

  • Bankruptcy administrative payments, and
  • Bankruptcy recovery payments.

Bankruptcy Administrative Payments

You must make all payments electronically.

Make a payment

Bankruptcy Recovery Payments

Bankruptcy recovery payments should be mailed directly to USAC with attention to our legal department for review. Remember to include your Filer ID on all documentation.

These types of payments should be sent to:

Universal Service Administrative Co.
Attn: Legal Department
700 12th Street, NW
Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005