Budget Control Mechanism
As required by the FCC Rate of Return Reform Order, USAC is required to calculate total support available for distribution to Rate of Return carriers. In order to remain within the annual rate of return budget, USAC will apply the FCC Budget Control Mechanism methodology to reduce support for carriers subject to HCLS (including SVS) and or CAF BLS support.
Please note: These numbers are projections and are subject to change.
- The budget control mechanism impact will be applied to four months, starting with the September 2016 disbursements.
- This represents annual view for July 2017 through June 2018.
- This represents annual view for July 2018 through June 2019.
- This represents the annual view for July 2019 through June 2020
- This represents the annual view for July 2020 through June 2021
Revised as of May 7, 2020