Representatives and service providers can review the RAD Fact Sheet here.
Representatives and service providers can review the RAD Documentation Upload Process Instructions here.
To learn more about the Representative Accountability Database (RAD), watch the videos the Learn Videos page.
- Review the Optional Use of RAD in Production webinar slides here.
- Review the RAD Linking Accounts webinar slides here.
- Review the RAD Registration and Linking Accounts webinar slides here.
- Review the RAD Overview webinar slides here.
Data Input Templates and Resources
NLAD Staging (Pre-Production) Guide for Linking Representative IDs to Test Accounts
- NLAD Staging Guide: Testing RAD with Individual User Accounts
- NLAD Staging Guide: Testing RAD with API Accounts
Linking Representatives File Upload Template
Use the Linking Representatives File Upload Template to link a Representative ID to an existing user account.
Bulk Upload with the NLAD Input Template
Beginning the week of July 29, test adding or updating many subscribers at once by using the NLAD Input Template with the two new Representative ID fields. Download the CSV file, add your data, and upload the file to the NLAD staging environment. To avoid upload errors, do not modify the template headers.
- NLAD Input template
- National Verifier NLAD Input template
- National Verifier and NLAD descriptions here
The “Linked Representatives Report” is available in the NLAD staging environment. Once test Representative IDs are successfully linked to test accounts, this report will provide information about the representatives linked to the ETC Administrator’s or Form 497 Officer’s SPINs. A user guide for the reports can also be found in the NLAD staging environment.