Information for International Representatives
If you perform Lifeline transactions and are employed outside of the United States or a service provider that employs international representatives, then you are in the right place.
Register for a Representative ID here.
During the registration process, you will be asked to submit your email address as well as some additional information. This will include your state, zip code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN4).
Since you are international, please follow the special instructions below:
- In the “State” field:
- From the state dropdown menu, select “IT” (international)
- In the “Zip Code” field:
- Enter 5 zeros (for example, you would type in “00000”)
- In the “Social Security Number” field:
- Enter 4 nines (for example, you would type in “9999”)
The following messages are errors that you may encounter when you are attempting to register for a Representative ID:
- Identity not found
- Date of birth cannot be verified
- SSN4 cannot be verified
- Identified as deceased
If you receive any of the error messages above when registering for a Representative ID, you or the service provider on your behalf must submit all items below:
- A letter that includes:
- The service provider’s name and contact information of an employee that can confirm your position,
- Your full legal name and Representative ID, and
- Your employer’s signature and the date it was signed.
- A copy of some form of government-issued identification.
- RAD Cover Sheet:
- All fields must be completed on the cover sheet.
Please note that service providers submitting a letter on behalf of multiple international representatives may include all of their representatives in one letter. When submitting the letter, please include one copy along with one cover sheet per international representative. Service providers can view a sample letter here.
You or the service provider on your behalf may submit the documentation:
- Online, through USAC’s secure webpage, or
- You can review the online document submission guide here
- Through the mail, at:
Lifeline Support Center:
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
If you have questions about the registration process or need more information about RAD, contact the service provider for which you perform Lifeline transactions or USAC at LifelineSupport@usac.org or (800) 234-9473.