Information for International Representatives
If you perform Lifeline transactions and are employed outside of the United States or a service provider that employs international representatives, then you are in the right place.
Register for a Representative ID here.
During the registration process, representatives will be asked to submit their email address as well as some additional information. This will include the representative’s state, zip code, and last four digits of their Social Security Number (SSN4).
International representatives must follow the special instructions below:
- In the “State” field:
- From the state dropdown menu, select “IT” (international)
- In the “Zip Code” field:
- Enter 5 zeros (for example, type in “00000”)
- Leave the “Social Security Number” field blank
International representatives, or their service provider on their behalf, must submit all items below to resolve the errors associated with the registration process (including if they are identified as a duplicate representative).
- A letter that includes:
- The service provider’s name and contact information of an employee that can confirm the representative’s position,
- The representative’s full legal name and Representative ID, and
- The employer’s signature and the date it was signed.
- A copy of some form of government-issued identification.
- RAD Cover Sheet:
- All fields must be completed on the cover sheet.
Please note that service providers submitting a letter on behalf of multiple international representatives may include all of their representatives in one letter. When submitting the letter, please include one copy along with one cover sheet per international representative. Service providers can view a sample letter here.
Submission to USAC
Representatives, or their service providers on their behalf, may submit documentation:
- Online, through USAC’s secure webpage, or
- Review the online document submission guide here
- Through the mail, at:
Lifeline Support Center:
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Representatives that have questions about the registration process or need more information about RAD should contact the service provider for which they perform Lifeline transactions or USAC at LifelineSupport@usac.org or (800) 234-9473.