Use these resources below to learn how to add new subscribers to the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD). Please submit any questions via email to Lifeline Program.
To learn more about NLAD, watch the videos on the Learn Videos page.
Bulk Upload with the NLAD Input Template
Add or update many subscribers at once by using the NLAD Input Template. Download the CSV file, add your data, and upload the file to NLAD. To avoid upload errors, do not modify the template headers.
- National Verifier NLAD Input Template
- Video: Uploading a Subscriber File (2:56 minutes)
- Example: Completed NLAD Input Template – This file is completed for three different subscribers under the same SAC.
Data Input Resources
Use these guides to successfully complete and upload the template into NLAD:
- NV Mode Field Names and Descriptions (includes RAD fields)
- File and Row Validation Rules
- Address Standardization Guide
- Enrollment Eligibility Codes
- National Verifier and NLAD Staging Guide: Testing Three New Tribal Errors (error messages released on August 13)