The Lifeline program manages multiple IT systems that various stakeholders may interact with when completing program processes.
The Representative Accountability Database (RAD) is a registration system that validates the identities of service provider representatives performing transactions in the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) and the National Verifier (NV). RAD also validates the identities of state partners who assist consumers submit applications in the NV. Representatives that interact with these Lifeline systems and perform transactions such as eligibility checks and enrollments must have their Representative ID linked to their service provider account, state account, or API ID.
RAD Quick Links
- For more information about RAD, visit Lifeline’s RAD section of USAC’s website.
- Access RAD.
The National Verifier (NV) is a centralized application system that determines whether consumers are eligible for Lifeline. Consumers may apply for the Lifeline program on their own through the NV or with the assistance of a service provider or a state agency NV user.
NV Quick Links
- For more information about the NV, visit Lifeline’s NV section of USAC’s website. Lifeline eligible consumers and subscribers should visit Lifeline’s consumer website for more information about how to apply.
- Access the NV online; NV paper forms are also available.
The National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) allows service providers to enroll consumers in the Lifeline program and manage their Lifeline subscribers. State agency users may also receive access to NLAD to run queries or review reports on Lifeline subscribers in their state.
NLAD Quick Links
- For more information about NLAD, visit Lifeline’s NLAD section of USAC’s website.
- Access NLAD through One Portal, USAC’s single sign-in dashboard for all USAC systems, including Lifeline systems.
The Lifeline Claims System (LCS) is the online filing system that service providers use to submit claims for reimbursement for offering Lifeline-supported services to Lifeline subscribers.
LCS Quick Links
- For more information about LCS, visit Lifeline’s LCS section of USAC’s website.
- Access LCS through One Portal, USAC’s single sign-in dashboard for all USAC systems, including Lifeline systems.