Dispute Resolution

If the user receives an error code that they believe is incorrect, they can dispute the failure by submitting a dispute resolution request.

Resolve the following failures by using the “Submit Resolution Request” page in NLAD:

Resolve the following failures by submitting a dispute to Lifeline Program:

Resolve the following disputes using the National Verifier:

  • *NEW* Eligibility Applications – If a consumer’s eligibility application contains errors, the service provider can help the consumer fix the errors or upload documents.