Have a Question?
The easiest way to contact USAC is via email. We’ll provide you a response within two business days.
If you participate in the Lifeline Program through your telecommunications company and have questions or problems with your service, want to report Lifeline Program fraud, or have a complaint about your telecommunications company, please visit the Help with Lifeline page.
If you would like to report universal service waste, fraud, or abuse, please visit the Submit a Whistleblower Alert page. If you would like to file a complaint, please visit the File a Complaint page.
- Contact the Contributors / FCC Form 499 Team
- Contact the High Cost Program
- Contact the Lifeline Program
- Contact the Rural Health Care Program
- Contact the Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program
- Contact the Service Providers / FCC Form 498 Team
- All Other Inquiries