- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Participants of the Nutrition Assistance Programs in Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Island are eligible for the Lifeline benefit.
- Look for your state on this list of SNAP program names by state.
- Look for your state on this list of Medicaid program names by state.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- To find contact information for a local Public Housing Agency, please visit the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s state contact and agency listing.
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Tribal eligibility programs
A list of requirements for documentation demonstrating program eligibility can be found on the National Verifier Acceptable Documentation page.