USAC is committed to helping universal service stakeholders successfully contribute to and participate in the four universal service programs.
USAC produces numerous materials that help explain USAC and universal service, and assist program participants in successfully understanding the four universal service programs. These materials include annual reports, brochures, FAQs, glossary of terms and acronyms, newsletters, RSS feeds, tip sheets, and more.
To view USAC’s publications select from below:
- Annual Reports
- Handouts and reference materials for universal service contributors
- Handouts and reference materials for service providers
- Rural Health Care Program handouts and reference materials
- Schools and Libraries Program handouts and reference materials
USAC provides complimentary trainings, webinars, emails, and a variety of reference materials to assist program participants. To receive information about these items, visit USAC’s Subscription Center. If you want to view previous editions of USAC newsletters and news briefs, select a program:
- Contributors and Service Providers 498/499 Spotlight
- Lifeline Program LI News
- Rural Health Care Program Circuit
- Schools and Libraries Program News Brief