Rural Health Care

Information Changes

Applicants should follow these procedures to update contact information on file with Rural Health Care (RHC). The new contact information will pre-populate any RHC forms filed online and will be used to communicate with applicants (in place of the previous information).

You may request the contact change by emailing RHC using your organization's email account, or by sending a letter on your organization's letterhead detailing the request. Include the block number and line number from the FCC form for all data being changed, as well as the health care provider (HCP) number and name.

Email RHC

Mail requests to:
Universal Service Administrative Co.
Attn: Rural Health Care Program
700 12th Street, NW
Suite 900
Washington, DC 20005

The contact person will be notified by email when the change request has been processed.