USAC RFP: USAC-20-041 – Administrative Staff Augmentation
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (“RFP”) is to obtain qualified Administrative Staff Augmentation firms that can provide skilled personnel to assist with temporary and short-term projects and USF Program support initiatives. This Request for Proposals (RFP) describes the services being requested and provides instructions on how to respond.
**UPDATE: Proposals are due no later than May 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET.
- ** UPDATE: Award Notice
- **UPDATE: RFP: USAC-20-041 – Administrative Staff Augmentation Services IDIQ
- **UPDATE: RFP: USAC-20-041 – Questions and Answers
- RFP: USAC-20-041 – Administrative Staff Augmentation Services IDIQ
- RFP: USAC-20-041 – Attachment 1: Bid Sheet
- RFP: USAC-20-041 – Attachment 2: Labor Categories and Job Descriptions
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website. Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.
You may submit any questions to USAC via email.