USAC RFP AAD-20-070: Financial Statement and AUP Audit
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (“RFP”) is to obtain qualified firms that can provide Financial Statement Audit and Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP) Audit services. This Request for Proposals (RFP) describes the services being requested and provides instructions on how to respond. Proposals are due no later than June 24, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET.
- ** UPDATE: RFP AAD-20-070 – REVISED
- ** UPDATE: AAD-20-070 Questions and Answers
- RFP AAD-20-070
- AAD-20-070 Attachment 1: Bid Sheet
- AAD-20-070 – Attachment 2: 2020 AUP Procedures Program
- AAD-20-070 – Attachment 3: Commission Rules – Section 54717
- AAD-20-070 – Attachment 4: FSA and AUP Review Services Contract
- USAC Confidentiality Agreement
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website. Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.
You may submit any questions to USAC via email.