RFP: USAC-21-023 – Emergency Connectivity Fund Long Term PMO Services
The Universal Service Administrative Company (“USAC”) is seeking to partner with a consultant with substantial and demonstrable project and program management, Call Center and business process outsourcing (“BPO”) experience to provide program management support of implementation of recent federal legislation impacting USAC.
- ***REVISED 4-20-21*** Emergency Connect Fund Long Term PMO – RFP
- ***REVISED 4-20-21*** Attachment 2 – ECF Long Term PMO Terms and Conditions
- Attachment 3: SLA Template
- ***REVISED 4-20-21*** Attachment 4 – Confidentiality Agreement
- ***REVISED 4-20-21*** Attachment 5 – ECF Long Term PMO – SOW
- ***REVISED 4-20-21*** Attachment 6 – ECF Long Term PMO – Confidentiality and Security
- REVISED Version 2 – Questions and Answers
- Questions and Answers – Part 2 – ECF Long Term PMO
- Attachment 1: ECF LT PMO Bid Sheet REVISED
- Attachment 1.2: ECF LT PMO Bid Sheet
- Attachment 1.3: ECF LT PMO Call Center Bid Sheet
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website. Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.
You may submit any questions to USAC via email