RFP LI-23-001 – Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program Business Process Outsourcing – Manual Review Processing
The Universal Service Administrative Company (“USAC”) is seeking a qualified professional services and experienced contractor (“Contractor”) to provide Business Process Outsourcing Services for Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs.
- RFP LI-23-001 – Lifeline and ACP BPO Services
- RFP LI-23-001 – Lifeline and ACP BPO Services – Revision 1 (Questions due date changed)
- RFP LI-23-001 – Lifeline and ACP BPO Services – Revision 2
- Attachment 1 – Bid sheet
- Attachment 1 – Bid sheet – Revision 1
- Attachment 2 – Statement of Work
- Attachment 2 – Statement of Work – Revision 1
- Attachment 3 – Vendor Capability Checklist
- Attachment 4 – Key Personnel
- Attachment 5 – SLA template
- Attachment 6 – Volumes
- Attachment 6 – Volumes – Revision 1
- Attachment 7 – Security and Confidentiality Procedures
- Attachment 8 – USAC Confidentiality Agreement
- Attachment 9 – Transition Milestones
- Attachment 10 – Terms and Conditions (BPO MSA Template)
- Attachment 11 – Change Control Procedures and Governance Model
- Attachment 13 – Records Retention Policy
- Questions and Answers
- Award Notice
Note: See the instruction on page 31 of the RFP document to request copies of Attachment 7, 11 and 13.
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website. Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.