RFP: HC-20-140 – Robotic Process Automation
USAC is seeking to obtain a qualified contractor to provide a tool and services to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to accomplish USAC High Cost’s strategic objective of implementing RPA to enable it to automate structured repetitive tasks to minimize manual intervention and introduce process efficiencies. This Request for Proposals (RFP) describes the information being requested and provides instructions on how to respond. Proposals are due no later than January 4, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET.
- RFP – Robotic Process Automation
- Attachment 1 – Bid Sheet
- Attachment 2 – Terms and Conditions
- Attachment 3 – SLA Matrix
- Attachment 4 – Notional Roadmap
- Attachment 5 – Key Personnel
- Attachment 6 – Confidentiality Agreement
- Attachment 7 – Security and Confidentiality
- Attachment 8 – Statement of Work
- Attachment 9 – Optional Professional Services
- Attachment 10 – Automation SLA Detail Requirements
- Attachment 12 – Milestones
- Attachment 13 – Verification Description and Outcome
- RPA – Questions & Answers
- ***REVISED HC-20-140 – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) RFP
- ***REVISED Attachment 1 – Bid Sheet
- ***REVISED Attachment 8 – Statement of Work
- ***REVISED Attachment 12 – Milestones
- *****REVISED 12/23/2020 – RPA RFP – DUE DATE EXTENSION
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website.
Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.