RFP: HC-20-063: Third Party Identity Verification
USAC seeking a collaborative, best-in-class Third Party Identity Verification (“TPIV”) contractor with substantial and demonstrable experience in authenticating and validating relevant stakeholders identity information. This Request for Proposals (RFP) describes the services being requested and provides instructions on how to respond.
** UPDATE: Proposals are due no later than June 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET.
- HC-20-063 – TPIV Questions and Answers
- **UPDATE: RFP: HC-20-063 – Third Party Identity Verification_Revised
- RFP: HC-20-063 – Third Party Identity Verification
- HC-20-063 – TPIV Attachment 1: Bid Sheet
- HC-20-063 – TPIV Attachment 2: Confidentiality Agreement
USAC reserves the right to post additional information concerning this procurement and modify the request and/or one or more of the dates listed above, and in such event, it will post a notice to the USAC website. Contractors are responsible for regularly checking the USAC website for notices concerning this procurement. USAC is not responsible for notifying any contractor of the existence of such notices or the results of a contractor failing to check the website to obtain such notices.
You may submit any questions to USAC via email.