Existing Services and/or Connected Devices
- Eligible HCPs may apply to receive funding through the COVID-19 Telehealth pProgram for eligible services and connected devices purchased on or after March 13, 2020.
- Invoices that include costs for existing services that were not purchased in response to COVID-19 must be removed from your request retroactive services are ineligible for funding.
- If existing services were upgraded on or after March 13, 2020 to respond to COVID-19, the costs of the upgrade may be included.
Ineligible Services and/or Connected Devices
Below are examples of items ineligible for COVID-19 Telehealth Program support:
- Administrative costs, e.g., personnel expenses, consultant fees, payroll, training, customer service, project management, records management, and doctor’s costs, etc.
- Back-up power equipment, e.g., back-up batteries, redundant power cords, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), and surge protectors, etc.
- Separate costs for non-connected items, e.g., cases, mouse pads, cable clips, laptop bags, tablet stands, and charging stations, etc.
- Non-connected medical devices or supplies, e.g., non-connected digital thermometers, testing strips, lancets, disposable covers, and personal protective equipment, etc.
- Smart watches and fitness trackers.
- Non-telehealth items, e.g., office furniture and supplies, security systems, incidental expenses, etc.
- Construction costs, e.g., fiber, ethernet, cable network build out, facility alterations, and temporary site location structures, etc.
- Technical support, maintenance costs, warranties, support services, and protection plans.