COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Resources
Applications may be submitted through the FCC’s COVID-19 Telehealth online portal from 12 p.m. ET, April 29 to 12 p.m. ET, May 6. Applicants will not be able to submit applications after the filing window closes. Funding decisions will be made based on the eligibility of the HCP, the eligibility of the funding requested, and prioritization points. Funding commitment letters will be sent out after the filing window closes and all applications have been reviewed.
Confidential information should not be included on the application form itself. Any confidential information for an application should be submitted as an attachment. Applicants will have an opportunity to request confidential treatment for confidential information included an attachment. This option is located on the Purpose and Intent tab.
Tips for filling out the application:
- Fully and accurately complete all fields on the form marked with an asterisk (*). These fields are required and you must answer them for your application to be complete. Required fields are also noted in the instructions.
- To answer questions that require a more detailed response, consider drafting your response in a separate document, and then copying and pasting that response into your application.
- Save the form often to preserve your work. We recommend that you fully complete each section and then save that section by clicking “Save” at the bottom of the page before moving to a new section.
- Alternatively, you may upload a document containing a detailed response using the paperclip icon and write “See attachment [filename]” in the corresponding response field.
Application Process Resources
- FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Process (Webinar)
- FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Process (Webinar Slides)
- FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program Application Filing Instructions
- Eligible Services List for COVID-19 Telehealth Program: Round 2
- Application Process Guidance
To learn more about the COVID-19 Telehealth Program, eligibility, and application process, register for our upcoming webinars:
COVID-19 Telehealth Office Hours for Tribal Applicants – May 3 @ 12 p.m. ET: Register
COVID-19 Telehealth Office Hours – May 5 @ 4 p.m. ET: Register