USAC hosts a monthly conference call for service providers. USAC emails the agenda to subscribers (see below) and posts it to this web page in advance of the call. The discussion of agenda items is followed by a general question and answer period.
If you would like to submit a question for a call, please do so no later than the Friday preceding the call. To submit a question:
- Go to the Submit a Question feature in the Schools and Libraries section of the USAC website and click "Continue."
- From the Topic Inquiry menu, highlight "Service Provider Conference Call" and click "GO."
- Highlight "I would like to submit a question for the call" and click "Continue."
- Provide the contact information requested and click "Continue."
- Enter your SPIN and your question and click "Submit."
Conference calls are generally held on the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 3:00 PM EST. If a call is rescheduled, the new date and/or time will be noted below. Please read the conference call guidelines before dialing in. Participants may begin calling in 10 minutes prior to the call.
Dial-in: (888) 453-8320
Passcode: 1390 177#
Subscribe & Unsubscribe to the emailed conference call agenda
- July 3, 2013
- August 7, 2013
- September 4, 2013
- October 2, 2013
- November 6, 2013
- December 4, 2013
Conference Call Guidelines
- Mute your phone unless you are asking a question. If your phone does not have a mute button, dial *6 to mute your line and #6 to un-mute.
- Please mute your phone even if you are using a mobile phone.
- Avoid side conversations when your phone is not on mute.
- Do not place the conference on hold. Instead, hang up and dial in again when you are ready to rejoin the call.
- For dial-in assistance, contact ConferencePlus at (877) 333-CONF (option 5).
Minutes: Archived Years