USAC offers a variety of training events for telecommunications carriers and applicants who participate in the Schools and Libraries (E-rate) Program. In this section you can access publications, handouts, webinar recordings, educational tutorials, and other resources. All events and resources are offered free of charge.
- Service Provider Webinar - Tuesdays at noon ET
- On-Demand Training (Webinar Recordings)
- E-rate Program Applicant Training:
- Buena Vista, FL - Thursday, October 6, 2016
- Houston, TX - Friday, October 14, 2016
- Philadelphia, PA - Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Minneapolis, MN - Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- St. Louis, MO - Thursday, November 10, 2016
- Seattle, WA - Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- Los Angeles, CA - Friday, November 18, 2016
Learn at your own pace with our handouts, reference materials, online videos, and tutorials. You can also view recordings of past webinar events.
Online Learning Library
View All Videos
Videos, tutorials, and webinar recordings
Helping Applicants to Succeed (HATS)
Customized, one-on-one support is available for entities who participate in the E-rate Program who seek guidance tailored to solve their specific concerns or obstacles. These outreach sessions are called HATS visits and can be conducted over the phone, via video conferencing, or in person.
Learn more about HATS