The reference area features links to specific topics that are commonly searched for in the Lifeline Program section of our website.
For updated information, handouts, and other reference materials associated with NLAD, visit the NLAD information center page on the USAC website.
FCC Forms and Worksheets
Broadband Pilot Program Forms
The following two FCC forms are only for use by selected participants of the Broadband Pilot Program.
- FCC Form 550, Lifeline Program Broadband Pilot Program Reimbursement Form
- FCC Form 560, Lifeline Program Broadband Pilot Program Reporting Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tools and Training
- For information about current or past live and online trainings, handouts, and other resources available, visit the Trainings & Outreach section of our website.
- The Online Learning Library is home to online training materials that include information about form changes and recordings of past webinars.
- Lifeline Program glossary of terms
- For up-to-date information about the Lifeline Program, subscribe to the High Cost and Lifeline programs' monthly e-newsletter, HCLI News.
- ETCs are encouraged to direct consumers to LifelineSupport.org for information about the Lifeline Program, consumer eligibility, or locating service provider information in their state.